30 January 2006

Decisions

Well, we are hanging around for the first half of the term as Jon has taken the music job @ Bethlehem College for this long. We are moving out of this house on the 10th Feb and shifting into a friends house for about a month, as we aim to leave Tauranga on the 10th March and fly out the following week sometime. It is all starting to get exciting etc.
This past weekend I have managed to get a cold and now Jon has come down with some kind of sickness too, so we havent felt like doing much, although we have gone over to Parachute music festival 2 days as Jon has been playing in Alex Smart's band. Just to clarify, me as the drummer & side of stage technician, thats just really a nice flash way of saying I was side of stage, pushing the laptop button to set the drum tracks going for each song. We did ok, kinda nerve wracking at times, there's a lot of pressure up there and clashes of personailites, esp with the always incompetent sound people!! I only stuffed up 2 tracks, and I think I did ok. Got a free ticket & backstage pass for my efforts.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts...