17 March 2006

I´ll leave the light on in the parlour

But for now it´s Haere Ra!
I feel now as though I have come over the bump, moved on so to speak. Although I was intially homesick and not even waiting to be overseas for long, I think I have come through that now, and realise that the light is still on in Aoeteroa (even if just a little) but for now Im here and going to make the most of it, and who knows what happens. Glad it only took a few days for the mental shift in my head, I think my lawns are mown, gardens kept and rubbish put away, which means I can enjoy the lifestyle!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. good on ya rufus
    i like you attitude
    its called cutting loose your dead cats
    no point in dragging them around with ya stinking up the place!
    heres to the new rufus!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts...