13 March 2006

Best Suprise Ever!

WOW!!! What a cool suprise we got today, after doing a whole lot of errands around town, dropping my brother off at the airport and generally being busy we got home to find Jon's parents here (that was planned) but also his sister and her family. We love her kids heaps and were disappointed we couldnt get up to say goodbye, so it was such an awesome suprise, I really felt emotional and didnt know wot to do!! Even now Im so glad they came, they are like my family and I love them to bits, this is probably the best present or suprise in my life and makes going even sweeter (if it can be) knowing that they love us and vice versa. Its strange cos I dont feel as though I deserve it but overwhelmed to be together, I suppose thats the way family is suppose to be like!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts...