16 June 2013

Eclectic Links

Another lot of random links coming your way.
With cleaning out my closet & selling extra stuff around the house, it seems to have a "de-clutter" theme this week!

1.  Living with less
Getting more stuff means you need more stuff & more problems -- this guy learnt this in an interesting way!

2.  Getting rid of 6 things
Keeping on this same topic, this article has some interesting points -- not sure if I could get rid of these 6 things but how did we ever live without these only about 10 years ago??

3.  The Taco is Amazing
Another interesting post from Jamie -- we often need to loosen our grip on life -- I like that! :-)

4.  I don't wait anymore
Interesting angle on purity... "When I was 16, I got a purity ring.  And when I was 25, I took it off."  

5.  Book Depository -- free delivery worldwide!
I am an affiliate of the Book Depository, so if you are thinking about buying any books online -- they are having a big sale this coming week & if you click through to their site from this blog then whatever you purchase gives me a commission! That's nice of you -- thanks :-)

6.  Bible v Cellphone
I stole this from someone's status on Facebook, because I thought it was really good: 
Ever wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phone? 
What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets? 
What if we flipped through it several time a day? 
What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
What if we used it to receive messages from the text? 
What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?
What if we gave it to kids as gifts?
What if we used it when we traveled?
What if we used it in case of emergency?
This is something to make you go....hmm...where is my Bible?
Oh, and one more thing. Unlike our cell phone, we don't have to worry about our Bible being disconnected because Jesus already paid the bill.
Makes you stop and think 'where are my priorities?' And no dropped calls!


7.  Three things I would like to make... & one crazy video
These are yummy!


Very cool fire pit :-)

I think I might have to learn to crochet









Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear your thoughts...