17 March 2010

Forever Young

I was directed to this video today which I thought was rather amazing.  I have been thinking a lot lately about where to from here.  I don't feel like I want to get stuck in a place or situation for too long.  I find I become stale and irrelevant.  I am reminded that it's the simple things in life that matter, and what is life without friends to enjoy it with?  Age is just a number -- enjoy the moment & remember that the grass is greenest where you water it! I want to remain forever young...and fulfil the desires, dreams and goals that God has place in my heart.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. awesome doof and jon
    we found that setting 10 year goals (very similar to yours) in the first year of our marriage was very powerful - they all came true almost to the letter. We have reset for the second year and are working hard on them.
    the point is - setting the goals give you constructive things to do and aim for. they are also very helpful when at decision crossroads - does doing X help us achieve our goals or detract from them.
    go for it! you can do all these things.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear your thoughts...